As we stated on our home page, Praising Kids Child Care Center’s primary mission is to provide affordable, high quality child care for the families of our area.
Our positive environment promotes a child’s self-confidence, coping strategies, healthy habits, and a solid early education; all achieved by our nurturing staff through positive play, appropriate affirmations, and a stellar curriculum.
We strive to be an asset to our community in order to ensure a brighter future for our children.
- We believe children learn best through play
- We believe children respond best to gentle, consistent discipline
- We believe that children are inherently loving and kind
- We believe a safe environment fosters calm, secure children
- We believe healthy food must be our first choice
- We believe respected employees provide the best child care
- We believe informed parents are supportive parents
- We practice regular and frequent communication with parents to ensure the best path for each child
Our Center's Director
- Associate in Science - Liberal Arts and Science: Teacher Education
- Child Care Administration Certification
- Medication Administration Training (MAT) Certification
- Kitchen Manager Level 1
- 6 years as a Center Director
- 10 years as a Lead Teacher
- All appropriate First Aid and CPR training